Heart Health Supplements FAQ
Welcome to Our Heart Health Supplements FAQ!
Linden Botanicals CardiAce Heart Health Support Kits include five healthy, all-natural heart health supplements. This proprietary collection:
- Offers a synergistic combination of potent heart health support herbs
- Supports vascular health
- Bolsters mitochondrial energy
- Supports improved cardiac stress tolerance
- Protects against free radical damage
- Supports healthy heart function
Each CardiAce herbal extract kit contains individual packets of these five heart health supplements:
- Aralia elata (Angelica) supports cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health. This heart-health adaptogen helps the heart tolerate stress.
- Astragalus membranaceus (Huang Qi) provides support for immune health and provides support against viral inflammation of the heart.
- Cistanche tubulosa offers significant cardiovascular health support and cellular energy support.
- Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) supports increased blood flow to the heart muscle, as well as improves cardiac performance and output.
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) supports coronary artery and myocardium health, inhibits platelet aggregation, and improves microcirculation.
To learn more about heart health supplements and about our CardiAce Heart Health Support Kits, check out the information below.
“The Golden Shield”
Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular support. This heart-health adaptogen helps the heart tolerate stress.
“The Heavenly Energizer”
Strong support for immune system health and support against viral inflammation of the heart.
Support for cardiovascular health, cellular energy, fatigue, depression, and neuroprotective health.
“The Crimson Guardian”
Support for increased blood flow to the heart muscle and improved cardiac performance and output.
Support for the health of coronary arteries, improved microcirculation, and protection of the myocardium.
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT HEART HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS
Why are the five heart health supplements individually packaged?
The 5 herbal extracts are in separate packs so you can choose how best to support your heart health. If you have a known allergy, a previous adverse reaction, or a health condition that suggests you should not use one or more of these extracts, customize your usage accordingly.
How do I mix the supplements?
100g Kits: Pour the extracts into the provided tin. Blend well by stirring the mix after adding each extract is added. After adding the last extract, close the tin and shake well.
250g Kits: Pour the extracts into the food-safe container of your choice. Blend well by stirring the mix after adding each extract is added. After adding the last extract, close the container and shake well.
To consume the extracts, mix 1/2 teaspoon of the blended mix into 8-10 ounces of hot water or a fruit smoothie. Drink once or twice daily.
How many servings are in a CardiAce Heart Health Support Kit?
The 100g kit contains approximately 50 servings. The 250g kit contains approximately 125 servings.
How did you choose the five heart health supplements in CardiAce Kits?
Recent scientific studies suggest Aralia elata (Angelica Tree), Astragalus membrabaceus (Huang Qi), Cistanche tubulosa, Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), and Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) are among the most promising heart health supplements in the world.
These all-natural heart health herbal extracts offer a synergistic combination of potent heart support herbs. They have the potential to support vascular health, bolster mitochondrial energy, support improved cardiac stress tolerance, protect against free radical damage, and support healthy heart function.
Do the heart health supplements in CardiAce Kits contain caffeine?
Do you also sell the five CardiAce heart health supplements individually?
You can purchase Cistanche tubulosa extract in our online store. The other four extracts will be offered as individual products soon.