Semen cuscutae (Tu Si Zi) women’s health tea may provide strong support women’s sexual and reproductive health.
Semen cuscutae Support for Women’s Health
Semen cuscutae women’s health tea may improve and invigorate the functions of the female reproductive system and endocrine function. While it is not a direct stimulant to either the pituitary or the ovaries, it may improve the function and numbers of gonadotropin/luteinizing hormone (HcG/LH) receptors. It may also enhance the reactivity of the pituitary to gonadotropin-releasing hormone.
LH is made by your pituitary gland, a small gland located underneath the brain. LH plays an important role in sexual development and functioning. In women, LH helps control the menstrual cycle. It also triggers the release of an egg from the ovary. LH levels rise quickly just before ovulation.
Semen cuscutae has also been shown to decrease the contents of beta-EP in hypothalamuses under stress. Each of these actions improves the functioning of hypothalamus-pituitary-ovary axis.
The Science Behind Semen cuscutae
Here’s what several scientific publications have to say about Semen cuscutae health benefits:
- It has the potential to support a healthy reproductive system, as well as invigorate the reproductive endocrine function, making it an excellent women’s health tea.
- Semen cuscutae may be beneficial in treating male sterility and may raise success rate in artificial insemination.
- It offers neuroprotective effects.
- It may suppress allograft rejection via distinct immune mechanisms.
- It shows immune enhancement, anti-fatigue, and anoxia tolerance effects. The polysaccharide in Semen cuscutae may provide immune system support.
- A study on anti-fatigue and anoxia tolerance effects showed that in mice Semen cuscutae may prolong swimming time and improve the ability to tolerate cellular oxygen depletion.
Brain Health, Nervous System Health, and Reproductive Health
Semen cuscutae has a high flavonoid content and strong antioxidant properties. We selected it as one of the handful of global extracts we sell because studies suggest that it may support brain health, central nervous system health, and sexual and reproductive health. Semen cuscutae makes a wonderful women’s health tea.